Simplifying the EMR transition
The American Recovery Reinvestment Act provides multiple incentives for medical practices to adopt electronic medical record (EMR) systems. Healthcare Practice IT can help you choose the appropriate solution for your practice and ensure that you have a reliable network platform - which will be essential after you have converted from paper record keeping systems to an EMR system.
Like all technology, your EMR system requires maintenance and management. This begins with a foundation of strong IT infrastructure, and continues with the need for round-the-clock expert support.
Our Practice Management Support brings the networking expertise to ensure you have the appropriate software and network infrastructure in place to support the EMR, and the ongoing monitoring and management of your system. Converting to electronic EMR can be difficult enough without having the underlying systems failing, and we will ensure that does not happen.
With managed services from HCPIT, you can expect:
- Peace of mind - your systems are monitored 24/7
- Less downtime - we identify and fix issues before they cause problems
- Fewer disruptions - we provide most services remotely or overnight
- Predictable budgeting - all-inclusive, unlimited flat-rate IT services that include hardware and software
Managed EMR Implementation and Support from HCPIT provides you with more reliable performance and more predictable expenses. That means you get more value from your technology investment, while actually reducing the total costs of IT problems and the resulting downtime.
We implement solutions based on your unique practice requirements, so you never pay for technology you don't want or need. Our customized EMR solutions are designed to increase productivity, efficiency and most importantly, your bottom line.
Our Managed Services plans can include all of this, for your flat, monthly rate:
- EMR/Practice Management software installation and support
- 24/7 Automated Network Monitoring
- Help Desk Support
- Remote support for virtually all problems
- Virus and Spyware detection and removal
- All routine maintenance done during non-business hours
- Patch updates
- Disk defragmentation
- Disk cleanup
- System audits
- Virus and spyware scans
- Server Installations
- Voice Over IP (VOIP) Phone Systems
- Website Design and Hosting
- 100% Up-time Guarantee
- Increased Productivity for your staff
- Ongoing training for your EMR
- Rapid staff on-boarding
Want to experience the advantages of EMR?